Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Kid Gift Blog Hop

Hello all.  Hope this nice chilly weather is finding everyone in good spirits.  Just wanted to share with you a quick project that I created for my daughter to give her best friend for Christmas.  It is a cute 7 1/2" box that she will fill with her favorite things and give them to her as a cute gift. 

Most of the items used in the making of this project are from Close to my Heart.  I love their paper & embellishments. 

I covered the box with paper from the Jingle paper pack.  I then took a Martha Stewart punch & trimmed out a cute border for the top of the box & placed the Merry Christmas ribbon around the entire lid. 

I decorated the top of the box with Close to my Heart my Stickease from Believe (I love the little elves) & used the Card Chatter-Christmas Stamp Set for the sentiment which reads "The Magic of Christmas never ends..... it's greatest gift are family and friends."  I added a couple of extra snowflakes to make the sentiment pop a little. 

I hope that you like it & I will be posting some more ideas from Christmas really soon.  Be sure to check out the other blogs in the hop.  They are listed below.

Love you guys and have a great night.



http://kaylakraftinkorner.blogspot.com
www.nickalli.blogspot.com
http://petalsofcathyslife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment