Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Scrappin Weekend

Hello all.  I had a fablous weekend scrapbooking with some friends in Robinson.  I was able to complete some projects but more than that I was able to spend some time with friends & family doing some of my favorite things.  I will show you a few of the wonderful things that I completed while I was there. 

Once I got home on Sunday I found out Tuesday that I would be going in for a procedure on Thursday to help with all the discomfort.  I am off for the next several weeks so I will be using the time to make some wonderful projects & get caught up on some scrappin.  Pics to come as I complete a few of them.

This coming weekend myself & my best scrappin buddy Windy will be attending another retreat in the Georgetown area with her mom and another friend of ours.  I am excited about the upcoming retreat.

Hope that all of you are doing well coming into the holiday season.  I am excited to spend some time with friends and family.  Even more excited about all the good food that I get to eat around the holidays.  I have to say this is my favorite time of year. 

Happy November Everyone!!!




I created this card for the Christmas Card & tag swap that I am participating in.  For the card & tag I used CTMH (Close to my Heart) Jingle Paper & Celebration Stamp Set.  I choose the card design from CTMH card book Originals.


This is an additinal fall card I made the same weekend.  I used the CTMH Art Philophsy Cricut Cartridge along with CTMH paper pack Olivia.  The stamped image is one of the stamps sets that comes with the Cricut Cartridge.  The numbers pull out & have reasons I am thankful for their friendship.


Goal for this upcoming weekend will be to finish my Thanksgiving Pal Swap & to finish up some baby shower invitations.  I need to get my Christmas cards started & of course just have some relaxing time with good friends. 

Hope you all are having a wonderful week.  I would love to share any of these projects with you for more details please leave a comment or email.  Much love to each of you.





1 comment:

  1. The card and tag looks great! I'm excited about scrapping in Georgetown this weekend too!

    I posted my Christmas swap today on my website also http://ScrapStampRepeat.com

    ReplyDelete