Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Candy Caddy

Hello all. While staying home today I decided that I should try and work on something.  I saw a cute video on this caddy that was for back to school and decided to alter it for Christmas candy.  I went and purchased several bags of Hershey kisses a few days ago and needed something to put them. 

I used the believe paper pack from Close to my Heart (CTMH).  I love this paper pack.  I cut some snowmen the other day using my Cricut Imagine and I used those along with Santa both from the Doodlecharms Cartridge.   Santa's hat is accented with red glitter to give him a little pizazz.  The top is tied with some white and red ribbon in a collection of ribbon I purchased at Michael's earlier this Christmas Season. 

I hope you like what you see.  If you have any questions about this item or any additional items on my blog please let me know.  I hope you have a wonderful evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment