Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Altered Item Swap

Hello again.  Sorry it has been over a month since I posted anything.  Just need to get better at this blog thing. 

Wanted to share something that I made last week for my Halloween Pal.  I participated in a swap with some wonderful friends.   I used the new Mischief Paper Pack from Close To My Heart (CTMH) which I love & took some ghosts & black cats along with the Fright Night (CTMH stamp set) & created a cute little frame.  Purchased the frame at a local shop, painted it orange, covered it with the paper & then placed the embellishments to give it a little character.  (Pictures can be seen below).  Hope you like it.  Would love to show you how to make some "altered things", cards or scarpbook pages for you to showcase your memories & loved ones.

Heading out this weekend for a wonderful scrap time with my best scrappin' pal Windy & my Aunt Betty.  Have a few projects to work on while I am there (baby shower invites & Christmas card/tag swap).  Goal will be to get some great pages done as well.  Cant wait to see all the other ladies & get the creative juices flowing.   Excited to get to have some down time with some of my favorite people doing one of my favorite things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment