Friday, September 9, 2011

New Blogger

Hello all.  As the title here shows I am new to the blogging world.  I am not sure how this will all work out but I am hoping that I can get the hang of this blog thing pretty quick.  I made this blog because I am always being asked to share the things that I am working on.  Projects from scrapbooking to card making.  I love to make invitations and will soon be making homecoming  mums for my beautiful girls.

I am a wife to Jeff & a mother to seven beautiful children.  Shelby, Katie, Linday, Codie, Hunter, Bryhanna and Jordan.  They are often the subjects of my many projects and my need for "therapy".  Paper crafting (as you will soon realize) is my therapy.  It is a great way for me to be able to relax & have a blast doing it.  I love to take pictures (especially of my kidos) & I needed to find a creative way to put a story together that would coordinate with the photos.  Well, this is how I am going to share those things with you.

You will see pictures on here with layouts, invitations, cards (all occasion) & any additional projects that are in the works.  I participate in several swaps a month & try to have regular "therapy" sessions.  I am very far behind in my scrapbooking (which most honest scrapbookers are).  So you will see a variety of activities from different time frames of our lives.

I hope you enjoy what you see here and if you are interested in learning how to make some of the items or if you have ideas that you would like to share I would love to hear from you.  Sit back and enjoy the ride and I hope you have a scrapping good day. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to know one thing, Christi. WHERE do you find time for fun stuff with all those kids? I'm lucky I can handle just me! LOL! Good luck with the blog.

    ReplyDelete