Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Card/Bookmark

Hello again.  I hope that all is well in your world and that you are enjoying the cooler weather in your area.  It has been extremely cooler here in Texas the last few days.  I enjoy the cooler weather and I hope that you do as well.

I just wanted to share a couple of things with you.  I recently participate in a blog hop and made an adorable box (which is below) and wanted to make a second one and put some goodies in it to give away.  I made a couple of cards and a bookmark. 

The first card I used The Jingle Paper Pack from Close to my Heart (CTMH) and the stamp set from the Workshop on the Go (WOTG) from the Jingle set.  The card design was a design from the CTMH Original Idea Book.  The sentiment on the inside says "The Magic of Christmas never ends...its greatest gifts are family and friends"  This sentiment is from the CTMH stamp set Card Chatter Christmas. 



The second card that I made I used my new Cricut Imagine and got to play with an old cartridge that I love.  I used the Doodlecharms cartridge and cut out the adorable snowman and layered him for some color.  I added some "bling" for his buttons.  For this card I used the CTMH paper pack Mistletoe, a brown card base and the sentiment on the inside reads "At Christmas, play and make good cheer...for Christmas comes but once a year"  This sentiment is from the CTMH stamp set Card Chatter-Christmas.



The last item that I made to fill my adorable box was a bookmark.  I am an avid reader and love to have bookmarks handy.  For the bookmark I used the CTMH paper pack Emporium and some cute stickers I found with the holiday items at Hobby Lobby.  All the ink I used on these projects were from CTMH.  I love CTMH if you can not tell. 


I hope you enjoyed looking at some of the items that I have created recently.  Enjoying browsing through the blog and let me know if there is anything you have questions on.  Much love to each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment